This is more of an explanation page than a disclaimer
page but please read the following.
1. Because it is written here (in the web site)
does not mean it is correct.
2. If you are a restoration guru do not be offended for not
being mentioned here. I have mentioned only people that have
worked on the equipment shown in this site. My links page refers
to the collectors associations that make recommendations to
the general population. I am not qualified to make recommendations.
3. Occasionally I mention a price or price relationship and
the follow the comment with a date. Example (08/00) = August,
2000. At the date indicated I believed the price information
to be my best guess.
4. This site was designed to support IE 3 and above. The design
was meant to cover the largest audience possible. The site is
not a Shockwave site. Give me a couple of months. OK - stop
5. If some of the pictures have a little color distortion (green
artifact typically) it is from the JPEG compression algorithm
I used. I went for fast download, accepting some distortion
so my colleagues with 28.8 Modems could enjoy the site.